If we have a snow day or your child has completed their homework, you may want to log onto www.lexiacore5.com, to help boost their reading knowledge Your child receives a certificate for each level completed and has their name added to a giant lilypad in our hallway "WE ARE LEAPING THROUGH OUR LEXIA LEVELS". Just in case you have misplaced the directions, here is a simple version:
1. Go to the above website (or go to my STUDENT WEBSITES folder, right corner).
2. Click on CORE5 login (top left corner of webpage).
3. Identify who you are (a teacher or student).
4. Type in your child's teacher's schoool e-mail address: (first name.last firstname.lastname@example.org).
Make sure to put a "dot" between the first and last names.
5. Log in using your child's user name (first name.last name). Make ssure to put a "dot" between the first and last
6. Your child's password is their birthday, with nothing between the numbers and only two numbers for
the year (EX: 111409).
REMEMBER, THIS IS A HOME-SCHOOL CONNECTION. YOUR CHILD'S WORK/SCORES WILL BE SAVED TO MY SCHOOL ACCOUNT, TO HELP MONITOR YOUR CHILD'S PROGRESS. OUR CLASS GOES TO THE LEXIA LAB EVERY Tuesday.