If we have a snow day or your child has completed their homework, you may want to log onto www.lexiacore5.com, to help boost their reading knowledge.
1. Go to the above website
2. Click on CORE5 login (top left corner of webpage).
3. Identify who you are (a teacher or student).
4. Type in your child's teacher's schoool e-mail address: (first name.last email@example.com).
Make sure to put a "dot" between the first and last names.
5. Log in using your child's user name (first name.last name). Make sure to put a "dot" between the first and last
6. Your child's password is their birthday, with nothing between the numbers and only two numbers for
the year (EX: 111409).
REMEMBER, THIS IS A HOME-SCHOOL CONNECTION. YOUR CHILD'S WORK/SCORES WILL BE SAVED TO MY SCHOOL ACCOUNT, TO HELP MONITOR YOUR CHILD'S PROGRESS. OUR CLASS GOES TO THE LEXIA LAB OR IPADS EVERY THURSDAY. (12:45-2:15)