LEXIA READING AT HOME
If we are out of school for any reason or your child has completed their homework, you may want to log onto www.lexiacore5.com, to help boost their reading knowledge. Just in case you have misplaced the directions, here is a simple vesion:
1. Go to the above website (or go to my STUDENT WEBSITES folder, right corner).
2. Click on CORE5 login (top left corner of webpage).
3. Identify who you are (a teacher or student).
4. Type in your child's teacher's schoool e-mail address: (first name.last firstname.lastname@example.org). Make sure to put a "dot" between the first and last names. To put in my email address use email@example.com
5. Log in using your child's user name (first name.last name).
6. Your child's password is their birthday, with nothing between the numbers and only two numbers for the year (EX: 111409).
REMEMBER, THIS IS A HOME-SCHOOL CONNECTION. YOUR CHILD'S WORK/SCORES WILL BE SAVED TO MY CLASS SCHOOL ACCOUNT. OUR CLASS GOES TO THE LEXIA LAB EVERY FRIDAY.
Assign On: 2/10/2014