The Breathitt County Board of Education has authorized the sale of the following surplus items at sealed bid. Bids will be accepted until Wednesday, July 6, 2016, at 11:00 AM in the Central Office, at which time they will be publicly opened and read. If you have questions regarding any of the items, or wish to examine anything prior to bidding, please contact Darrell Watts at 606-693-4907.
ITEMS FOR SALE
- Convection ovens: One Blogett, gas double convection oven, the other is a Hobart 480 volt three phase electric.
- One fold-up lunch table
- Various pictures
- One couch
- 31 cases of books, various genres
- One butcher block table
- One hutch
- One piano
- One metal/glass shelf
- Wooden shelf/desk
- One food warmer
- 2 Serving lines with umbrellas
- One diesel fuel tank at MRC with pump
- One diesel fuel tank at HTS with pump
- 4 large screen tv’s
- 1 inoperable Huscavarna riding mower. Missing rear axle and wheel.